“You are not African because you were born in Africa, you are African because Africa is born in you.”
We are divided into Fifteen (15) comprehensive sectors.
- Communications & Public Relations
- Culture & Entertainment
- Education & Human Capital Development
- Read More
- Legal, Policy, Ethics & Governance
- Monetary & Financial Affairs
- Natural Resources & Environment
- Science & Technology
- Social Affairs
- Trade, Industry and Investment
The Pan-African Women's Association has Seven (7) objectives that are essential to its core mission.
- To create and maintain a diaspora registry.
- To create and maintain an online store.
- To launch and maintain a $10 campaign: Give us $10, your name, and we make magic!
- Linking African women entrepreneurs in the diaspora with women entrepreneurs on the Continent.
- To create and maintain strategic partnerships that encourage exchange between Africa and the Diaspora.
- To promote the health and wellbeing of the African diaspora community.
- To minimize the cultural barriers that hinder African diaspora personal development and progress.